The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the “Connect and Win Promotion” (“the Promotion”) and by participating in the same, you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted the same.
Organization, Duration, Eligibility and Entry
- The Promotion is organized by Wananchi Cable (T) Limited (Zuku Fiber) hereinafter together referred to as “the Organizers”.
- All employees, contractors and immediate family including spouses, parents, siblings, children, and household members, of the Organizers including their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and any other supplier or third party involved in the development, facilitation or execution of this Promotion and their immediate families and dependents shall not be eligible to participate in this
- By participation in the Promotion, the entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Organizers which are final and binding in all matters related to the
- The Promotion will run for three (3) months from 5th December, 2023 to 5th March,
- To be eligible for participation in the Promotion, participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) years or older at the time of
- To Enter the Promotion, participants must:
- Be within Zuku Fiber
- Subscribe to Zuku Fiber Internet/TV
- Have filled in the subscription form and signed the consent form on schedule
- There will be six fifty-inch (50’’) Hisense smart television sets to be won over the duration of the promotion.
Identification of Winners and Prize Disbursement
- Participants in the promotion each stand a chance to win a 50 inch Hisense Smart
- Winners of the fifty (50) inch televisions will be required to present their original National Identification card/passport when collecting their prize. The Winning participant’s identification documents will be verified for
- All winners should collect their prizes within one
- The Grand Prize will be disbursed by Zuku at Simbanet & Zuku Offices located at office no. 24/5, Kaunda Drive and Kwale Avenue, Plot 1926, Oysterbay, Dar Es Salaam,
- The prizes in this Promotion are non-assignable, non-transferable and not exchangeable
- Entry and participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for the Organizers and their designees to use entrant’s name, image, prize information, likeness and county of residence in the marketing activities related to the Promotion in any media without further consideration for the duration of the campaign and after conclusion of the same. The Organizers may further require that any of the winners be appear on radio and television or in any other media or event as determined by the Organizers in relation to the receipt of the prizes for the duration of the campaign and 3 months after conclusion of the
General Rules of the Promotion
- Winners will be selected through a raffle draw that will be overseen by a representative from the Gaming Board of Draws will run every two (2) weeks with two (2) winners selected every month.
- All Prizes must be claimed within the period of the Promotion, subject to clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions. The Organizers in consultation with the Gaming Board maintain the discretion to select an alternate participant from the draw if a winner fails to claim their prize or is otherwise unable to claim the
- The Organizers in consultation with the Gaming Board may nullify any prize to any participant in the event of fraud, dishonesty or non-eligibility under these Terms and
- Any Individual/Customer who will submit or will be suspected of submitting multiple entries for the same account will be
- The Organizers in consultation with the Gaming Board reserve the right to amend and adjust the Promotion format and timings as they deem fit and shall communicate the same as
- Although the Organizers have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the Promotion are accurate, they shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. The Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors will also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from matters outside the control of the Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God, computer viruses, power outages; lockdowns, epidemics/pandemics
- In case of any queries or concerns on the Promotion, participants should call the promotion service number (+255)0 755 551 968
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Organizers, the Gaming Board and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to:
- failure to award any component of a prize due to any restrictions or;
- injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect
- By entering the Promotion, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be subject to interpretation by the Organizers and the Gaming Board, whose interpretation shall be final and
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these rules at any time during the Promotion and/or to terminate the Promotion entirely, which amendment, modification, termination or change of these rules or of the Promotion shall be subject to consultation with the Gaming Board. The customer will be notified in advance of any amendments, modifications, termination or change of rules of the
- Data Protection: In order to facilitate the Promotion and for marketing communications, the Organizers may process personal information relating to identified or identifiable natural persons,
i.e. personal data, who participate in the Promotion. The Organizers will process this personal data in accordance with Data Protection Act, Act No. 24 of 2022.
- All participants further warrant and represent that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound
- The Promotion is conducted subject to the Laws of Tanzania. The Promotion remains subject to the provisions of the Betting Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 41 and any disputes arising shall be resolved in accordance with the provision of the
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be
CAUTION: The Organizers do not require participants to send cash, airtime credit or other consideration to receive any of the prizes and will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any person who fails to pay heed to this notification